Three Crowns Fitness Challenge – TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Participating in this campaign constitutes your acceptance of these official rules of engagement: FrieslandCampina WAMCO Nigeria Plc (“ “Organiser”) is the manufacturer of Three Crowns Milk.
Subject: FrieslandCampina WAMCO Nigeria Plc announces a Fitness Challenge whichwill be conducted through Three Crowns Milk’s Instagram, Twitter, and Facebook accounts.
Campaign duration: The campaign would run for Six (6) weeks, commencing from ……………………. with daily fitness Videos. FrieslandCampina WAMCO Nigeria Plc has the right to extend or reduce this duration at its discretion.
GENERAL CONDITIONS: This campaign is open to every adult in Nigeria. FrieslandCampina WAMCO Nigeria Plc reserves the right to block and disqualify any participant from the campaign. In such a case, no notification would be given to the participant at the sole and absolute discretion of the Organiser. FrieslandCampina WAMCO Nigeria Plc can also exclude any participant performing malicious actions in this Campaign. The selection of winners shall be at the discretion of the organiser.
FrieslandCampina WAMCO Nigeria Plc will not be liable for any interruption or problem during the period of the engagement period due to a malfunctioning of the website/social media. Participation in this campaign requires the participants’ access to the internet by their own technical resources and costs and does not create any rights against the Organiser or its property, including the intellectual and industrial property.
Events may occur that result in FrieslandCampina WAMCO Nigeria Plc extending, refusing, reclaiming, cancelling, terminating, modifying, or suspending the campaign, these terms and/or the awarding of gift(s) at any point and for any reason. These events include but are not limited to a third party’s illegal activity, technical difficulties and/or any other reasons beyond the control of the Organiser and accordingly, the participants agree that the Organiser shall have no liability as a result thereof.
The decision of FrieslandCampina WAMCO Nigeria Plc in all campaign matters is final and no correspondence will be entered. The gift as stated is not transferable to another individual and no other alternatives will be offered, unless otherwise stated. The reward shall be redeemed immediately and not later unless decided upon by the Organiser. Winners will not be asked to pay to receive the physical gifts or any other gift to be included during this period.
Exclusion of participants: The employees of FrieslandCampina WAMCO Nigeria Plc and supporting agencies and their immediate families and spouses are excluded from the Campaign. Any participation by these persons in the Campaign in violation of this term shall be considered automatically null and void.
How to Participate in the Three Crowns Thematic Engagement
Participants are to register on the Three Crowns Website and engage in the 30 day fitness challenge (sharing their progress and being active in their respective fitness team)
Selection of Winners
Most engaging and consistent participant will get a prize. The selection is made at the discretion of the Organizer
The Winners of the Campaign will get a special package from the Organizer
- The prize gifts are not transferable. The Organiser’s decision is final in all matters related to this campaign and no correspondence will be entered on the same.
- The Organiser will be the final arbiter in any decision and the decision will be final and binding.
- Winners will be announced on Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram at the end of the Campaign. The winners will be contacted afterwards on how to redeem their prize.
- FrieslandCampina WAMCO Nigeria Plc reserves the right to modify in any way the Terms and Conditions of participation, such as, but not limited to, postponement of the dates; to change the offered prizes according to its discretion and cancel the Campaigns for any reason whatsoever; informing the public through the company’s fan page on Facebook, and Instagram and by all appropriate means, without incurring any liability to any person or participant.
- At the end of the campaign and the distribution of the prizes, as mentioned above, any obligation of the Organiser towards the participants ceases to exist. By participating in these activities, we assume that you have read and understood the Terms & Conditions of the Campaign.
- Participants agree that personal data entered during the registration, including name, and phone number, may be processed, stored, shared, and otherwise shall be used for the marketing and campaign purposes by FrieslandCampina & its partners (including but not limited to their agents and representatives).
- Participant’s data will be stored for 5 years after which it will be deleted.
- Participants also understand that his/her data may be used by the Organiser to verify an entrant’s identity, postal address and telephone. Thus, the Organiser reserves the right to use and publish the winners’ names and images and might use any news item relating to this campaign for advertising purposes and/or for informing stakeholders.
- Participating in this campaign signifies that the terms and conditions have been read and understood and that the participant willingly provides consent to the Organiser to publish the winners’ names and use the winners’ images for campaigns and advertising purposes. Also, the Organiser may communicate with the participants if necessary, during the campaign period or after the end of the campaign.
- Participants understand that they can request access to their personal data by writing to the Data Protection Officer at Wamco.Legal@frieslandcampina.com.
DISCLAIMER: The Organiser disclaims any liability whatsoever for inaccurate information, whether caused by the website, user’s equipment used in a campaign, or by human or technical errors related to the submission of entries.