ENTRY IN THIS CONTEST CONSTITUTES YOUR ACCEPTANCE: OF THESE OFFICIAL RULES.
The competition details form part of these terms and conditions by the promoter, Friesland Campina WAMCO Nigeria Plc, the maker of Three Crowns brand of milk products.
Three Crowns Milk’s “MUM OF THE YEAR” promotion also called “THREE CROWNS MOTY” is aimed at rewarding mums who selflessly care for their families every day.
Terms and Conditions
- To enter the promo, you must agree to these Official Rules (“Rules”). Therefore, please read these rules before entry to ensure you understand and agree. You agree that submission of an entry in the Contest constitutes an agreement to these Rules. You may not submit an entry to the Contest and are not eligible to receive the prizes described in this document unless you agree to these Rules.
- Entry is open to residents of the Federal Republic of Nigeria except for employees of FrieslandCampina WAMCO Nigeria Plc and their immediate families (parents, grandparents, children, grandchildren, siblings, in-laws-mother, father, brother, sister, daughter, and son- and spouses), the distributor team and relatives, any advertising agency or web company connected with the promoter or any such person’s subsidiary or associated companies, agents or members of their families or household are excluded from the Contest. Any participation of these persons in the Contest in violation of this term shall be considered automatically void. The promoter reserves the right to verify the eligibility of all participants. The promoter has the right to withdraw or cancel the prize-winning if the person(s) is identified to be one among the above.
- Nomination is not restricted to your biological mother, you can nominate anyone that is a mum such as your aunt, wife, sister or yourself, and any mother that you think is fit, fun, and smart to be the Three Crowns Mum of the Year.
- The “THREE CROWNS “MUM OF THE YEAR” promotion (“Mum of The Year Promo”) commences on the 1st of September 2022 and ends on the 30th of November, 2022. The information on how to enter, forms part of these terms and conditions. Participation in this promotion is deemed as acceptance of these terms and conditions. The promoter has the right to extend or reduce this period at their discretion.
- The promoter reserves the right to amend or alter the terms of the competition at any time and reject entries from entrants not conforming to the rules of the competition as clearly stated in this document.
- In the event a participant is discovered to be in default of the Rules (for instance, creating a counterfeit of the pack not bought, etc.) the promoter reserves the right to block the participant from the contest. In such a case, no notification would be given to the participant.
- Events may occur that result in the promoter extending, refusing, reclaiming, canceling, terminating, modifying, or suspending a promotion, these terms, and/or the awarding of prize(s) at any point and for any reason. These may be due to a third party’s illegal activity, technical difficulties, and/or any other reasons beyond the control of the promoter, and accordingly, the entrant agrees that the promoter shall have no liability as a result thereof.
- The decision of the promoter in all promotional matters is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- The first two hundered thousand successful entries will be given free 100 Naira airtime from THREE CROWNS MILK via the relevant mobile networks. Others will get complimentary promotional materials.
- All entries will be reviewed by the promoter’s team. Any report or comment of participants which has abusive, defamatory, or otherwise offensive content that undermines the promoter or any natural or legal person, and any reference offending the good morals or legality, at the sole and absolute discretion of the Promoter, will be excluded from the Contest.
- The gift prizes and Grand Prize where stated, are not transferable to another individual and no other alternatives will be offered; unless otherwise stated.
- Winners will not be asked to pay to claim free airtime credit or pay to receive the physical gifts or another gift to be included in the period of the promotion.
- The Promoter has also the ability to exclude any contest participant performing malicious actions in this contest.
- Participating in this promotion gives consent to the use winner’s pictures, and audio and video footage in National newspapers, TV, radio, and social media pages for marketing and publicity purposes.
- To be eligible to participate in the Promotion, (“Entrants”) must be 18 years and older and a registered subscriber of any of the following mobile network operators in Nigeria: MTN, Airtel, Glo, and 9mobile.
- To win the Grand Prize, participants must have at least a 6-month valid international passport.
- Mums or mother figures must be between the ages of 30-45 years to qualify for the top 20 shortlisted, and the 6 finalists selected from the shortlisted 20 participants.
- You agree that your health is in good condition and that you are fit and able to partake in activities regarding physical strength or stamina for the grand finale and that Three Crowns milk will not be held liable for any health conditions resulting from physical exertion.
HOW TO PARTICIPATE:
- Participants will be required to send a short story of “why their mum/mother figure is the best and deserves to win the grand prize”.
- Participants can submit their write-up, names, and pictures of mum alongside any empty pack of any N2,000 worth of Three Crowns products at selected collection centers, across Nigeria. Alternatively, participants can also submit at the brand website https://www.threecrowns.com.ng/mum-of-the-year/, including their contact details and picture of the empty pack, and the contact details of their candidate. Participants can also scan the QR code on the packs to enter the website for the competition or enter via the brand’s Whatsapp no: 08036847790
- Eligible Entrants are entitled to as many entries as possible
- Entries that are incomplete, illegible, or indecipherable will not be valid and deemed void.
- All entries can be made directly by the person entering the competition or any other person on behalf of a deserving mother. You can also visit for more details https://www.facebook.com/ThreeCrownsMilk; https://www.threecrowns.com.ng/mum-of-the-year/; https://www.instagram.com/3crownsmilk/
SELECTION AND NOTIFICATION OF WINNERS
- Unless stated otherwise, the winner(s) will be selected based on the following criteria for: Fitness, Fun, Smartness, and popular votes by a non-biased panel of judges within the promotional period. The top 6 finalists shortlisted entries will be publicized.
- Every day, valid entries will receive an automated airtime credit.
- Confirmation of the airtime will be made via SMS containing the entrants’ mobile phone numbers and a follow-up call to the top 6 winner(s).
- Reasonable efforts will be made to contact the winner(s). If the winner(s) cannot be contacted, or are unable to comply with these terms and conditions, the promoter reserves the right to offer the prize to the next eligible entrant shortlisted.
- Failure to respond and failure to meet the eligibility requirements may result in forfeiture of the prize.
- The decision of the promoter is final, based on the criteria set out in the promotion and no correspondence will be entered into over this decision.
- Competitions may be modified or withdrawn at any time. The changes in the competition rules will be published on Three Crowns website/Facebook/Instagram pages.
- In the event of a discrepancy between these standard terms and conditions and the details in the promotional material (or any other terms and conditions provided/referred to at the time of entry), the details of the promotional material (and any other terms and conditions provided/referred to at the time of entry) shall prevail.
- The top 6 finalists will be notified by a customer service team on the date and time for the grand finale event. The promoter reserves the right to cancel the winning in case the winner (s) do not turn up as per the scheduled day, date and time.
- The redemption of N100 airtime credit for the valid entries will happen via the mobile network platform. Other promotional prizes redemption are rewarded by the brand promoters at respective channels.
- All grand prizes in this promotion are only redeemable upon the presentation of a valid identity card such as Driver’s license, International passport and, voter’s card.
- If a participant does not provide the data required at shortlisting, that participant’s entry will be ineligible and void.
- The promoter’s decision is final in all matters related to this promotion and no correspondence will be entered into.
- The promoter will be the final arbiter in any decision and the decision will be final and binding.
- Customer care agents will be available from 9am-5pm on Monday-Friday. The agents will be responsible for answering queries or questions related to the promotion.
- Customer service agents will request for winners’ names, numbers, location to decipher queries as needed
- The general public can call 08003292626 between official hours to ask questions/confirm the promotion. Automated responses will be put in place to respond to calls outside working hours.
- The promoter is not liable to pay any taxes on behalf of the winners. It will be at the discretion and the responsibility of winners to pay taxes if at all it’s required to abide by federal government taxation laws.
- Entrants agree that personal data entered during the registration, including name, and phone number, may be processed, stored, shared, and otherwise used for marketing and promotional purposes by Friesland Campina WAMCO Nigeria Plc & its partners.
- A list of the top 6 shortlisted entries will be available in National newspapers, television, and social media pages of the promoter and agencies. Names, pictures, and video footage may be included.
- Participants also understand his/her data may be used by the promoter to verify an entrant’s identity, postal address, and telephone number in the event an entry qualifies for a grand prize; and such personal data shall be deleted at least within 1 year after the end of the contest, save for images, names, videos or otherwise already published by the promoter through various media. Participants understand that they may request access to their personal data processed in the contest, by writing to the Data Protection Officer at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- By participating in promotions, participants consent to the use of their name, screen- name, image, photographs, winning sums, given social media name, and geographical location for advertising, promotional, annual report and news purposes without additional compensation, except where prohibited by law.
- The promoter disclaims any liability for inaccurate information, whether caused by the website, user’s equipment used in a promotion, or by human or technical errors related to the submission of entries.